Thursday 13 January 2011

Books I Hope To Read In 2011

I'll be going to University in October so I really have to get back into reading. A lot of reading. So, in 2011, I hope to read as much as possible. This is my year's reading list;


1. Captain Wentworth's Persuasion - Regina Jeffers
2. perks of being a wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
Captain Wentworth's Persuasion: Jane Austen's Classic Retold Through His EyesThe Phantom of the Opera3. The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead - Max Brooks
4.The Story of My Life - Casonova
5. Lolita - Vladimir Nobokov
6. Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad
7. Waiting for Godot - Samuel Beckett
8. As i lay dying - William Faulkner
9. requiem for a dream - Hubert Shelby Jr
10. The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle
11. Persuasion  - Jane Austen  19/1/11
12. Alice In Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
13. Dracula - Bram Stoker
14. Midsummers Night Dream - William Shakespeare
15. The Phantom Of The Opera - Gaston Leroux

Ill let you all know in future post what I'm currently reading, hopefully that with kickstart the reading bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment