Tuesday 11 January 2011

Barnes and Noble Addiction

I blogged the other day about my two beautiful books that arrived and now I just can't help wanting them all. Living in the UK, there is no Barnes and Noble, only its counterpart Waterstone's. Pro - I can get it straight away and in £ currency. Con - There is only 4 books from the entire collection there.

Now the dilemma. Invest in US international shipping, wait for God knows how long to see if Amazon or Waterstones get it in stock OR try and find other books. Difficult. Very Difficult. But I'm sure no one can blame me, just look at them!

The Chronicles of Narnia (Leatherbound Classics)Charles Dickens: Five Novels (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classics)Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classics)H.G. Wells: Seven Novels (Leatherbound Classics)The Complete Sherlock Holmes [Leatherbound]The Vampire Chronicles: Interview with a Vampire, Vampire Lestat and the Queen of the Damned (Leatherbound Classics)Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Other Stories (Leatherbound Classics)Complete Fairy Tales and Stories : Hans Christian Andersen (Leatherbound Classics)


They're just so beautifully crafted. I'd do anything to get these. Hopefully, Waterstones/Amazon will get them in stock soon. Just have to keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment